Monday, April 12, 2010

Gnarlyblog Joins The Tea Party


Well you can't really join the Tea Party, cause it isn't a political party per se, which is a really good thing because:
A) I dislike political parties
B) If the Tea Party did indeed become a political party it would disunify believers in limited government to the extent it would guarantee more demokrat leftist tyranny, and...
C) I'm not much of a joiner.

Perhaps some of you in my fantastical readership will have noticed a more strident tone to my entries since I've returned to blogging. The spelling of demokrat in the Germanic fashion for instance. This comes as a natural reaction to the rapidly gathering clouds of leftist oppression I've been watching o'er the last several months, and a desire to cast my genteel conservative instincts aside and fight fire with fire, hammer and tongs for our liberty against the pinko totalitarian rabble.

To that end I will be compiling a new lexicon to more accurately describe our foe. For my second entry into that lexicon (right behind demokrat) I shall hereon refer to the elite popular media, (old media if will) as the special interest media, the reason for that should be obvious.

Fight the powah brothers and sisters.

No comments: